We use ClassDojo as a communication tool with our parents and carers
- School Story- this will keep you updated on whole school news, letters and events.
- Class Story- this will keep you updated weekly on your child's learning, events and information.
- Child portfolios- you child will have an individual login for their portfolio to access home learning, homework, links and enable them to upload photographs or their learning at home.
- Messaging- the parent login allows you to contact your child's teacher directly. You can also directly message Lisa Walsh (Headteacher), Caroline Stanley (Deputy Headteacher), Charles Hewitt (Deputy Headteacher) and Jenny Dinning (SENDCo and Designated Safeguarding Lead).
- 'Miss Admin' is a direct link to the office team for any questions about breakfast / after school clubs, absence etc.
- Mrs Banks is a direct link to our Reading Leader.
You will be sent an email invitation to download Dojo as you join our school.