- We celebrate 100% attendance each term by awarding every child with a certificate and an attendance badge. At the end of the year, all children with 100% attendance are invited to a 'Party in the Park' with Mrs Walsh.
- Children with attendance of 97%+, are entered into our attendance raffle to win a family prize at the end of each term.
- In our weekly Key Stage attendance assemblies, we celebrate each class's attendance by looking at our Attendance League. Children in the class who have won the attendance league, win a tub of popcorn to share with each other. The class also win the opportunity to look after Daley Bear for the following week. Every child who has been in school every day that week is also entered into a raffle to win a box of chocolates, which they take home to share with their family.
- On each KS2 classroom door, there is a poster which shows the attendance for that class each day. Class Attendance Ambassadors are responsible for collating and updating this information each day.
- In KS1, the teachers and children work together to see what their class's attendance is that day.
Daley Bear was recently invested into the 15th Bebington Cub Pack. Go Daley!