PE and Sports Grant Allocation
- In 2022-23 our PE and Sports Premium allocation was £18,460.00 and this is how we spent it :
- Continued use of the Village Hall to provide excellent space and facilities for PE, physical activity, school sport and extracurricular activities and to develop community links
- Access to high-quality PE sessions delivered by our outstanding Kixx Sports coaches
- Access to OPAL (Outdoor Play and Learning) is an award-winning, mentor-supported school improvement programme that addresses all the areas schools must plan for to strategically and sustainably improve the quality of their play opportunities.
- Access to Forest School, Forest School is a child-centred inspirational learning process, that offers opportunities for holistic growth through regular sessions. It is a long-term program that supports play, exploration and supported risk-taking. It develops confidence and self-esteem through learner-inspired, hands-on experiences in a natural setting.
- Continued to provide high-quality after-school clubs to all children across the school through Kixx Sports and our PE Lead
- Offered opportunities for staff to continue their professional development