Parents and Carers Questionnaire
Results from Parent / Carer Questionnaire* – Autumn Term 2017
Thank you everyone who filled in a questionnaire at our Family Learning Review in the Autumn Term. Your next chance to give us feedback about our school is at our next Family Learning Review on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
- 97% of families agreed that their child was happy at Grove Street and 96% felt that their child feels safe here.
- 97% of families feel their children make good progress at our school and 98% believe their children are taught well, with 67% strongly agreeing with this statement.
- 98% of families believe their children are well looked after during their time here with us and 67% strongly agree with this statement.
- 90% of families believe their child receives appropriate home learning for their age. Since this survey was carried out, we have been making use of Class Dojo to set home learning challenges and there are resources to support learning on each year group’s webpage.
- 93% of families agree that we ensure our pupils are well behaved, but an additional 5% said they did not know.
- 75%of families agree that we deal effectively with bullying; an additional 21% said they did not know and we hope this is because you have not had to deal with bullying issues in our school.
- 95% of our families believe that our school is well led and managed and 59% strongly agree with this statement.
- 93% of families are happy with the way the school responds to any concerns they raise, but an additional 4% did not know and we hope this is because you have not had cause to raise any concerns with us.
- 94% of families believe they receive valuable information about their child’s progress. Since this survey we have invited families to access Class Dojo and Tapestry (in EYFS) to allow us to share more information about what your child is doing in school.
- 95% of our families would recommend Grove Street Primary School to their friends and families.
* For this survey, 113 families returned questionnaires during Autumn Term Family Learning Reviews.